Parent Child Contract – A Mutual Agreement Your Kids Would Barely Condemn
Regardless of children's better or worse sake, they just don't accept enforcement. So what parents can do to reassure children's best sake?
Well there is a solution, a “PARENT CHILD CONTRACT” that kids will hardly consider condemning. Want to know why?
1) A parent child contract is going to be a MUTUAL AGREEMENT (RATHER AN ENFORCED DEAL) validated by the signatures of both parents and children.
2) Another favorable idea for children in such parent kids contract is that it will have NO CORPORAL OR PHYSICAL PUNISHMENTS. (It would rather effective consequences that indeed matter and motivate children to put an acceptable conduct.)
3) A KIDS CAN SIT AND SET CONDITIONS OF SUCH A CONTRACT JOINTLY WITH PARENTS, which again puts them in fair bargain.
4) CHILDREN CAN EARN REWARDS for putting an acceptable conduct and fulfilling the expectations of parent child contract.
5) A kid will get to be with his/her family, friends, acquaintances and loved ones WITHOUT HAVING TO LEAVE OR SHIFT SOMEWHERE ELSE (AWAY FROM HOME) as is the case when parents plan outside intervention to improve the conduct of the kids.
6) Every condition and consequence in a parent child contract is documented and validated by a CHILD, who WILL NOT HAVE TO FACE ANYTHING UNEXPECTED. This builds and boosts child's confidence in such an agreement.
7) Believe it or not, children don't like constant instructions from parents or want them to be in charge of all their actions especially when they turn teenagers. They seek independence. WITH PARENT CHILD CONTRACT YOUNG ONES GET THAT FREEDOM THEY SEEK, to act on their own. Because parents will no longer have to remind or rectify their children's actions since parent child contract (which is a written chart usually stuck on refrigerators or some very apparent spot for children) will do the job.
8) Most kids like challenges because this is how they get to win the appreciation, praise or a reward on successful accomplishment. PARENT CHILD CONTRACTS ARE NO LESS THAN ONE SUCH DEAL FOR YOUR YOUNGSTERS WHO CAN GET INTO IT AND GAIN A LITTLE ADMIRATION.
So if you are parents searching for a motivation that can help your kids put up an acceptable conduct, go for “Parent Child Contract”.
If you want more information or help with queries & questions related to parent child contract, feel free drop by HomeContract.Org
Debunking the Dead Beat Dad Syndrome – Dr. Umar Johnson
www.paypal.com Dr. U going in on the underlying causes and contributors to the “single parent” phenomena plaguing Black families…. Also, a bonus mini lecture on the basic instructions of how to deal with the school system all year ’round
single parent Video Rating: 4 / 5