In Vitro Fertilization Is Your Partner in Achieving Parent Hood
If you are trying to get pregnant anytime soon or in the near future, you might be thinking about your fertility and whether you can enhance it or not. Sometimes some factors are just not in our control like medical issues which can affect female fertility. But it's not that. Our lifestyle choices can also affect the fertility.
Infertility is basically not being able to conceive after years of trying. If a woman is having miscarriages repeatedly, it is also considered as infertility. These days many couples face fertility problems. Surgery and drugs are two common treatments for this and happily two-third of the couples who are treated for infertility goes on to have babies. Fertility centres these days have cultivated an effective protocol for women who would like to go under the In Vitro Fertilization with high success while also avoiding the medications and drugs that can stimulate ovaries and produce multiple eggs. In Vitro Fertilization is one of the most widely used procedures and is also renowned as test tube baby. It is basically a procedure where the eggs from the woman and male sperms are fertilized outside the body and then placed inside the womb of the woman under the suitable conditions. Fertility centre are one of the super specialized centre having state-of-the-art IVF lab, OT equipment and also provides treatments related to women's health. They also conduct close monitoring and exact understanding of individual hormone levels is also a key part of success and these centres have both the expertise and experience to lead these protocols effectively.
Infertility is also termed as a woman's inability to carry a pregnancy to a full term. in vitro fertilization is used to treat various causes of infertility such as advanced maternal age, damaged or blocked fallopian tubes, male factor infertility and unexplained infertility. Fertility centres have their main aim to build a healthy family as effectively, quickly and cost effectively while keeping in mind your personal needs and situations. They have a staff of experienced infertility specialists, clinical nurses, reproductive endocrinologists and technicians. Plus, the facilities they offer are world class and have the most advanced technological equipment available. test tube baby is one of the latest developments in the medical science and has also opened up many possibilities for conception of number of women who would not have achieved motherhood. This kind of method is boon to women whose fallopian tubes are not functioning properly.
breast cancer – click on the image below for more information.
Why this book — what is so exciting in the field of breast cancer? Take a look:
* Many early breast cancers, with timely and appropriate treatments, are now curable.
* The five-year survival rate of cancers confined to the milk ducts and milk lobules (DCIS & LCIS) has gone up to 100%
* The five-year survival of Stage 1 (larger tumor or lymph node-positive tumor) has gone up to almost 90%.
* During the past 60 years, regardless of how advanced the breast cancer is, the average number of women who survive for 10 years has increased by 300%. And about 90% of women diagnosed with breast cancer will survive at least 10 years.
* Even the survival of women with breast cancer far gone to distant organs increased to almost 700 percent. Three cheers for breast cancer breakthroughs!
* Currently, the five-year overall survival in all breast cancer patients has gone up to 95%
* The National Cancer Institute and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevent
Curing Breast Cancer Blues (2013) : 150 Latest & Illustrated Questions & Answers
Click on the button for more breast cancer information and reviews.
Category: Women's Health