How to Choose Formal Men’s Shoes of Latest Fashion?
It is rare to have occasion for wearing formal shoes. They are usually the reserve of special events, such as weddings, high-pressure interviews and business meetings, evening balls and presentation evening. For this reason, it can be quite daunting searching for the right type of shoes for the occasion. It is important to get it right, though, because it will speak volumes of your professionalism, your authoritativeness, and your understanding of the finer things in life. If you need a little extra help in navigating the formal footwear arena in men's fashions then you have come to the right help because below, we provide you with a basic guideline in getting things right.
Firstly, you need to understand the basic rules implicit in purchasing a pair of formal men's shoes.
- For what situation are you purchasing the shoes? Is it for something that is very formal, such as the Oscar's, or is it for something a little less formal, such as your local TV network awards.
- When are you purchasing the shoes? You will need to make different decisions depending on the time of year. For instance, in winter you need a thicker sole, to make sure that there are no embarrassing stumbles. Likewise, a thick sole is important for a dance event, such as a formal ballroom dance.
When in a strictly formal occasion, such as the Oscar's, you need to choose the most formal style of shoe. This is the Oxford, or the Brogue. When choosing these boots you need to be sure of the following:
- they should have three eyelets for the laces
- they should be made of patent leather
- they should be dark mahogany or black
You can get away with wearing a boot style of the shoes, but we would recommend the shorter style for a strictly formal look.
Jeffery West is a particularly noted brand of Oxford and Brogue. They are expensive, and this is because they are highly engineered and have a superb build quality. Fortunately, Jeffery West is one of the cheapest formal footwear manufacturers on the market. However a decent pair will still set you back at least 150.
When choosing your shoes, you must bear in mind the style of the suit you are wearing too. You should be wearing a highly tailored suit, and because of this, you need to choose a narrow shoe. It is important that you avoid any style of shoe that is unnecessarily clunky. The narrow feet will create a svelte appearance, but with a wider shoe you are likely to look clumsy, and that is not a good look in a formal situation. The key is tailoring. Everything needs to be tailored, from your hair, down to your shirt, to your jacket and tie, to your trousers, and finally, to your shoes. You must be congruent, or you risk appearing unknowledgeable about the formal arena – people will spot you from a mile away.
Women’s Clothing Tirupur
Visit www.paricocl.com -PARICO CLOTHING -sweater manufacturer Portugal,Women’s Clothing Tirupur,panty warehouse Singapore,Women’s Clothing.
womens clothing Video Rating: 0 / 5
Category: General Fashion