Tips Before Buying Diamond Rings Online
Princess cut diamond rings, or any other types of rings for this matter, can be one of your most expensive ring purchases. Since this will be a huge investment on your part – especially if you intend to give it to your loved one – make sure you know the basic things about rings before you start looking for one. Here are some ring essentials you need to know before going ring shopping.
You'll probably hear or read about these 4 Cs a lot when you begin looking for rings. The 4 Cs stand for: cut, clarity, color, carat weight.
- Cut: The cut of the stone is very crucial in determining its fire and brilliance. The particular cut of a diamond will greatly affect the way it reflects and refracts light. The better it is in reflecting and refracting light, the more radiant and intense the diamond stone will look. Simply put, the brilliance of a stone will be greatly dependent on how it was cut in the first place. Apart from the cut, another important consideration is the shape. While different shapes are elegant and brilliant-looking, many still prefer round-shaped ones because the shape radiates the most brilliant stone cut.
- Clarity: When a stone is cut, there will be some specks and tiny indentations in the crystals. These imperfections are called inclusions, which are rarely seen by the naked eye. The fewer inclusions a diamond has, the more perfect it is, hence the more expensive price or value for the particular product.
- Color: When it comes to diamond rings, color refers to the particular presence (or absence) of color in the stone. Diamond colors range from colorless to yellow hues. However, the most preferred and most expensive is the colorless one. It's considered the finest stone of all, and also the rarest one. The expensive price is also due to the white stone's higher ability to reflect more light, thus emitting more sparkle and fire.
- Carat: Carat refers to the weight of the diamond stone embedded in the rings. While there's always the tendency to judge diamond ring settings of greater carat as more expensive than others, this isn't actually the case all the time. All these 4 Cs mentioned here factor greatly in the value of a diamond ring setting.
Apart from knowing the 4 Cs, it's also necessary to review the certificate that comes with the diamond rings online. This serves as a grading report for the diamond stone you'll be getting. This will tell you a great deal about the quality and specific characteristics of the diamond, especially the 4 Cs mentioned above.
Diamond Rings Online
There's a multitude of options when it comes to diamond rings online. Apart from the wide array of selections on pave diamond rings by GoldeNet Australia, you can also make the most of your purchase by thoroughly checking out the online store you're buying rings from. Make sure the store offers certifications on their diamonds, as well as a complete description of 4 Cs on their products. Also take note of the return and privacy policies implemented by the online shop, along with the insurance and payment options they use. And of course, always check out the products of different stores so you can be more flexible on your ring options.
fashion jewelry – click on the image below for more information.
List Price: $ 42.00
Price: $ 26.99
- GORGEOUS FOR GIFTS
- COMES IN FOIL GIFT BOX
- MEASURES 16″ LONG WITH 2″ EXTENSION
- LEAD & NICKEL COMPLIANT
- BEAUTIFUL STATEMENT NECKLACE
Here is a stunning red leaf statement necklace and earrings set. This piece has gorgeous colored leaves accented with red rhinestones! You are sure to dress for success wearing this piece! Necklace comes with matching dangle earrings! It measures 16″ long and has a 2″ extension. Your necklace and earrings set will come to you in a foil gift box perfect for gift giving. Box may be a different color than the one shown.
Silvertone Red Leaf Statement Necklace and Earrings Set Fashion Jewelry
Click on the button for more fashion jewelry information and reviews.