The Benefits Derived From Breast Augmentation Procedures
Over the years, thousands of women have undergone successful breast implants. However, any woman who is considering the option should be informed of the risks and benefits. The potential complications and risks are discussed with the plastic surgeon. The complications arising from breast implants include blood accumulation, infection and anesthesia problems. Although it is rare, infection failing to subside even with proper treatment may call for the removal of the implants.
The benefits of breast implants
Breast augmentation is a surgical procedure that is often performed to increase the size or to alter the shape of the breast by fitting implants. The benefits of these procedures include
· Increase in the fullness of breasts
· Improvement in the woman’s self-confidence
· Improves the fitting of clothing
· Increases the breast sizes
· Improves the asymmetry of breast sizes when different sizes of implants are fitted
· Improves the proportion of the breast sizes to match them up with the body
The risks associated with breast implants
· Capsular contracture – When implants are inserted, scar capsules form around the breasts. The capsules could easily tighten and therefore compress the implant. This causes the breasts to experience a sense of firmness than normal. The capsular contracture may arise in varying degrees. In case it is severe, it can result in changes in the appearance of the breast’s or discomfort. When this arises, more surgery will need to be performed to remove or to change the scarred tissues. The surgery would be performed to replace or remove the implant.
· Implant rapture – You should know that they may not last for a lifetime. In the event that a saline filled breast implant breaks, the body absorbs its content harmlessly. The changes in the size of the breast are noticed clearly. Therefore, the implant can be replaced if desired. In case a silicone breast implant is used, a possible rapture may not be obvious immediately. You may however notice that the shape of the breast has changed and you feel different. A ruptured silicone implant needs to be removed to pave way for a replacement. A rupture may arise from trauma on the chest.
Other risks associated with breast implants include changes in the breast and sensation of the nipples. This is likely to affect the ability of breast-feeding. Changes in the sensation may be decreased or increased. The changes can be permanent or temporary.
Liposuction is another popular surgery performed on men and women to treat excessive fat in the buttocks, stomach, love handles, hips, thighs, saddlebags, calves, breasts, ankles, back, neck and arms. The liposuction surgical procedures are performed to improve the body contours. Considering that the process of healing is gradual, you can expect to get the correct results of the surgery after several months. Furthermore, the incisions used for passing the cannulae fade after several months to become barely visible.
Makeup & Cosmetics
Black Smoky Eyes: IMATS Makeup Tutorial (NYC 2012)
*Full Product Listing Below* Jordan Liberty creates a dramatic black smoky eye on model Brooke Quinn. Great for ANY EYE COLOR! This tutorial was filmed LIVE at IMATS (International Makeup Artist Trade Show) New York City in 2012. Featuring black cream base and layered lashes, this look is sure to turn heads! As always, our videos are in HD and feature written instructions that can be paused. Products used in this video: Smashbox PhotoFinish Lid Primer applied with Bobbi Brown Concealer Brush. Smashbox “Caviar” Cream Eyeliner applied to lids with Bobbi Brown Cream Shadow Brush and blended with Stilazzi Crease Brush. Smashbox “Midnight Black” Jet Set Eyeliner applied with Stilazzi Eyeliner Brush. Physician’s Formula “Black” Kohl Kajal Eyeliner. NARS “Night Breed” Shadow (or Urban Decay “Blackout” with no shimmer) applied with Stilazzi Shadow Brush. Urban Decay “Pistol” Shadow applied with Stilazzi Crease Brush in crease and Bullet Brush along lower lash line. Urban Decay “Virgin” Shadow applied with Royal [R]evolution BX-65 Large Shadow Brush. Smashbox “Frost” Artificial Light Powder applied with Stilazzi Bullet Brush (inner corner). Yaby Concealer applied with Stilazzi Concealer Brush. Smashbox PhotoSet Powder applied with Stilazzi Small Shadow Brush. Smashbox “Full Exposure” Mascara, applied on lower lashes with Bobbi Brown Eye Liner Brush. Ardell #203 “Double Up” Lashes. OCC Skin Foundation applied with Stilazzi “NSA” Compressor and Sparmax SP-35 Gun. You can apply BB …
eye makeup Video Rating: 4 / 5
Category: Makeup & Cosmetics