The Fear Behind Cosmetic Surgery And Rhinoplasty
Some people fear cosmetic surgery very much because they believe that it has many risks, especially after they consider what the outcome may be if the procedure is not performed to perfection. When people go through this type of surgery, then it is highly likely that it is because they want to change their appearance, or that they are recovering from an accident or a disease that left them having a less than desirable appearance. The truth is that every surgery has its own risks, but if you go to professionals, then this greatly reduces the risk.
In previous times, surgeons did not have the type of equipment that they have these days, and so having a successful procedure done was quite a challenge. These days, thanks to the advancement in technology, it is possible to have a surgery carried out with much success.
One of the best discoveries in this field in recent times is the ability to perform closed rhinoplasty. The best thing about this is that the surgeon does not need to tear up an individual to perform this surgery, everything is internal and therefore, an individual does not need to deal with ugly marks appearing on the body after surgery. This is also an advantage because people heal faster and some claim that the outcome is most favorable.
Some of the most feared aspects of a plastic surgery include:
1. Unexpected results – It is possible that you will go into the surgery room with very high expectations, only to wake up after the procedure and find yourself looking very different. This ought not to be the case because technology has greatly improved and the doctor can make very accurate predictions of the outcome.
2. Complications during the procedure – This is one of the greatest of all fears, since people know that this is not any less of a surgery, and risks are involved. This however ought not to hinder anyone from having this surgery, especially if it is the right thing to do.
3. People talking – People talk every time, however, no one wants to be the subject of the conversation, if what is being said is negative. People fear that if they go for such a procedure, some of their friends might always see them as if they do not deserve to look the way that they do, especially if they look better than they do.
When you get over the above fears of plastic surgery, then there are questions that you need to answer, before you make the decision to book that appointment. You need to have a good answer why you are doing the surgery, you also need to be able to state your expected results, and finally, you need to know exactly what your doctor feels about you taking the procedure.
Makeup & Cosmetics
Stolen Face (1952)
The eminent cosmetic surgeon Dr. Philip Ritter, operates on a badly disfigured woman moulding her features in the image of the girl he once loved. After the operation the two are married But when Lily realises that Ritter married her as a substitute for his former lover, her anger and humiliation brings her simmering psychosis to the surface as she returns to her former life of crime. His professional career is threatened by his wife’s erratic, unstable behaviour and when his former girlfriend returns to him, Ritter decides to remove his wife forever and believes murder is his only option.
cosmetic surgery Video Rating: 5 / 5
cosmetic surgery – click on the image below for more information.
List Price: $ 85.00
Price: $ 85.00
- Enhances Cosmetic Procedure Results
- Safe to Use After Medical Procedures
- Speeds Recovery by Stimulating Collagen Production
- Reduces Scarring, Redness, Dryness and Irritation
- Dramatically Improves Skin Texure and Appearance. pH Balanced, Hypoallergenic, and Non-Comedogenic.
Dermagenics Collagen Recovery Cream is proven effective in revitalizing skin that has been traumatized. It is proven beneficial for those who have undergone surgical and esthetic procedures.
Our sophisticated transdermal penetration technology delivers the healing ingredients to the dermal/epidermal junction layer where cell regeneration begins. The advanced formula includes: collagen stimulating advanced peptides, artemia extract to enhance cell energy and protection, moisture promoting sodium hyaluronate, and anti-oxidants green tea and vitamin C.
Dermagenics Collagen Recovery Cream hydrates, stimulates collagen and elastin production and plumps skin so that it re-gains a healthy appearance. It brightens the surface of the skin, gets rid of dull or ashy color and texture, and administers healing nutrients to the skin. Skin will look and feel soft, moisturized, and will take on a healthy glow.
Collagen Recovery Cream is an active partner in the recovery program of those with a vari
Revitalizing Collagen Recovery Cream with Peptides
Click on the button for more cosmetic surgery information and reviews.
Category: Makeup & Cosmetics