The Hottest New Designer Perfumes For 2013
As you ring in the new year and get ready to bid farewell to 2012, you probably have beauty on the brain. After all, New Year's Eve is the night of shimmery eyes, glossy lips, and glittery everything. But if you are like us, you are probably already thinking about the big new beauty releases for 2013 – especially the new designer perfumes launching this year. 2012 was an amazing year for fragrance; Chanel launched Coco Noir, Lady Gaga shocked with the love-it-or-hate-it Fame, and Taylor Swift made us all a little guilty for loving her Wonderstruck Enchanted way more than we should have. 2013 is promising to offer us more gorgeous scents than we know what to do with, and we can't wait. Here are the must-have designer fragrances for 2013.
- Gold Sugar and Steel Sugar by Aquolina – Our love for Pink Sugar cannot be described with words. Pink Sugar is a girly, sweet scent that has become as legendary as Chanel No 5. It is one of those few candy scents that is as perfect for a fifteen-year-old as it is a fifty-year-old, and has expanded to include a bath and body line that we are obsessed with, including a hair fragrance that is downright life-saving if you find yourself a few shampoos behind. Aquolina is finally releasing two new fragrances, and if our love for Pink Sugar is any indication, Gold Sugar and Steel Sugar are going to be instant hits.
- One Desire by Dolce & Gabanna – Tuberose, caramel, sandalwood, vanilla and musk. Those are the notes in Dolce & Gabanna's upcoming new scent, and One Desire sounds about as lush, feminine and gorgeous as a D&G couture gown.
- Body Tender by Burberry – Burberry makes scents for women who want to smell rich and feminine but never overwhelming or heavy. Their light yet rich perfumes are a must for the daytime, and Body Tender promises to be a gentle and feminine scent that will suit just about any woman. Described as both fruity and floral, Body Tender will have a limited release in the spring, which means that fragrance fanatics will need to stay on their toes if they want to score a bottle.
No year would be complete without a few new celebrity-endorsed designer perfumes tossed into the mix as well, of course. Heidi Klum will bring her style and sophistication to Surprise, a flirty scent in an adorable pink bottle that will look fab on any perfume tray. Lastly, taking a cue from Justin Bieber, UK boyband One Direction will release an as-yet-untitled women's perfume later in the year.
Makeup & Cosmetics
Saundarya – Saundarya – Beauty Tips – How To Get The Perfect Hairstyle
Ace Beautician Rachana Sharma demonstrates ways to get the best hair style according to different face types. Subscribe NOW to get daily updates on many such useful videos and At-Home Tips www.youtube.com
beauty tips Video Rating: 3 / 5
beauty tips – click on the image below for more information.
List Price: $ 27.00
Price: $ 9.66
- The plastic handle and jaw, and the 32″ brushed aluminum frame makes the reacher extremely lightweight to use
- Perfect for use on those hard to reach places
- The attached magnet tip picks up lightweight metal objects
- The reacher adds 32″ to an individual’s reach
- Helps reduce back stress due to bending and stretching .
The 32″ aluminum reacher has a plastic handle and jaw, and the brushed aluminum frame makes the reacher extremely lightweight to use. It is the perfect tool to use for those hard to reach places and the attached magnet tip picks up lightweight metal objects. The reacher adds 32″ to an individual’s reach which helps reduce back stress due to bending and stretching.
Duro-Med 32 Aluminum Reacher with Magnetic Tip
Click on the button for more beauty tips information and reviews.
Category: Makeup & Cosmetics